Saturday, 3 February 2007

Well, I said I'd post every day...

Current mood:  hopeful

Yesterday's footstep count: 8985 (And if that's doubled as I started to think yesterday, that means I'm doing over the "losing weight" amount tonight!!!)

Hello all!
Well, there isn't much to say, but I said that I'd keep this internet diary updated every day for as long as I could...so I may as well bore you once more!
Today Mum and I went shopping in West Ealing while Dad was at the dentist having two holes in his teeth filled.  Finally had success in finding some suitable pyjamas for myself - at the moment I'm wearing some in age 12-13 size, just because I couldn't find a style I liked!!!  So to finally find some lovely size 10 ones in Peacocks was brilliant!
Wilkinsons has stopped selling toys, so there were no new ponies there - not good, considering I was going to hold a pony meet when we move out and include a shopping trip to West Ealing.  Now that's one less pony-searching place.  And there was just one "A Charming Birthday" video in one of the eight charity shops, so they don't look too hopeful  either.
Still, although I found nothing on the pony front, I did find the film "Andre" on video for just 99p.  That was exciting for me, since I left it at a car boot sale about a year ago when I had no loose change in my purse, and I've been looking for it ever since.  *Admits to being a mad Shane Meier fan, and buying anything he stars in, however small the role may be !* 
Not much else happened.  My Dad's brother came to the door tonight - no idea why.  We hardly speak to him since he kind of excommunicated himself from the family after my Dad's mother's death.  He brought some old photos of Dad as a little boy, but Dad hasn't shown them to me.  Dad's family are downright strange!!!
I'm really hoping this is going to be a good weekend - but Dad has already announced that he's going to work both nights.
Anyway, I've got to go now - did you find that post really boring?  I guess so...
Best wishes,
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment