Thursday, 12 July 2007

My dear friends - this is for you!

Current mood:  thankful

To thank you for being there for me yesterday, I decided to fill in a survey just for you.  Unfortuantely, it only covers my top eight (when you're all top really!), but that's the way the survey is.
Desiree Skylark xxx


Unique Top 8



Top 8
1.
Shane
2.
Elisabeth
3.
Laura
4.
Caroline
5.
Grace
6.
Ele
7.
Hattie
8.
Janyse

Number 1
1.  How long have you known this person?
Er...well, I wouldn't say I exactly "know" him now. I knew *of* him from about 1997, although never heard his name until about 2000. Does that make sense? Sorry, dear reader!
2.  What's one thing you like about this person?
Brilliant actor, and seems to be a genuinely nice person from what I've heard.
3.  What's one flaw you wish you could change about this person (be honest!)?
Can't think of anything!
4.  When do you typically talk to this person (i.e. when you need to vent, when you're at the bar, etc)?
We don't really talk...
5.  What was the last thing this person did to make you mad?
I'm easily maddened but I don't know Shane well enough for him to do anything wrong!
6.  What's your most recent memory of this person?
I received a thank you for adding me message back...guess when?...when I added him! But that's it...
7.  If you had to characterize this person as an animal, which one would they be and why?
Oh gosh, I don't know. I'm tempted to say guinea pig just 'cause I like them (!), but how can I say that?!
8.  What's one phrase that only you two would know and understand?
It wouldn't be only you and I, if you're reading this, Shane, but I expect your family and my family are the only ones who'd know what I meant when I said about a certain "buck779" (*Angry sideways glance*)
9.  If you could tell this person one thing, what would it be?
Believe me, if it could be said, it would have been. The only thing I can say here is "I hope you got your birthday card", since I'm still not sure...
10.  What is one thing that this person is known for?
Five star actor! Far better than all those supposed "A-listers" that everyone idolises for reasons best known to themselves!

Number 2
1.  How long have you known this person?
Since maybe last September? We first met in October, at the PONYCON in Birmingham, but I haven't seen her since. :(
2.  What's one thing you like about this person?
She's been so sweet and kind to me throughout my troubles, and she has a similar goal in life.
3.  What's one flaw you wish you could change about this person (be honest!)?
The only "flaw" that comes to mind is that she's in Sweden. Care to move over here, Liz?
4.  When do you typically talk to this person (i.e. when you need to vent, when you're at the bar, etc)?
We don't have a specific time. We just IM each other occasionally for no reason at all.
5.  What was the last thing this person did to make you mad?
She didn't.
6.  What's your most recent memory of this person?
We spoke via IM earlier. In "real life", the Ponycon last October
7.  If you had to characterize this person as an animal, which one would they be and why?
An owl - wise before her years, and scholarly in the sense of writing brilliant stories! *Wink*
8.  What's one phrase that only you two would know and understand?
"Shameless advertising for the board!"
9.  If you could tell this person one thing, what would it be?
We will rise above them some day!
10.  What is one thing that this person is known for?
Her love of Pegasi and mostly Heart Throb!

Number 3
1.  How long have you known this person?
Probably since I joined the Arena last May, but we only really got to know each other from the start of this year onwards
2.  What's one thing you like about this person?
She talks for hours on end, like myself!
3.  What's one flaw you wish you could change about this person (be honest!)?
Not strictly about her, but I wish we could change the amount of times we've met. In truth, we've never met at all!
4.  When do you typically talk to this person (i.e. when you need to vent, when you're at the bar, etc)?
When I need to vent. Yeah, she's a listener all right.
5.  What was the last thing this person did to make you mad?
Sent me an unexpected birthday gift! I still owe you for that! *Shakes fist*
6.  What's your most recent memory of this person?
We messaged each other the other night.
7.  If you had to characterize this person as an animal, which one would they be and why?
A rabbit. Bouncy, and huggable! :P
8.  What's one phrase that only you two would know and understand?
"Pampers"
9.  If you could tell this person one thing, what would it be?
Please come to our Pony Meet, taking place tomorrow (If only that were the case!)
10.  What is one thing that this person is known for?
Helping pony people.

Number 4
1.  How long have you known this person?
Couldn't be absolutely sure...several months
2.  What's one thing you like about this person?
She understands me perfectly.
3.  What's one flaw you wish you could change about this person (be honest!)?
I wish I could make you a happier person, for your own benefit, Caroline. *Hugs*
4.  When do you typically talk to this person (i.e. when you need to vent, when you're at the bar, etc)?
When we're depressed, we share each other's troubles. We don't talk to each other for weeks on end, but she's there when I need a friend, and vice versa.
5.  What was the last thing this person did to make you mad?
Scared me half to death...but that's another story.
6.  What's your most recent memory of this person?
Her bravery this week.
7.  If you had to characterize this person as an animal, which one would they be and why?
Not really a real animal, but a unicorn, for its elegance, and they always seem such sad creatures in stories too.
8.  What's one phrase that only you two would know and understand?
Get a friggin' Myspace, already!
9.  If you could tell this person one thing, what would it be?
You've been so strong, and I'm proud of you
10.  What is one thing that this person is known for?
Her knowledge of MLP Live

Number 5
1.  How long have you known this person?
A while, but we only really got to know each other when she sent me a friend request a couple of weeks back
2.  What's one thing you like about this person?
I don't really know her well enough
3.  What's one flaw you wish you could change about this person (be honest!)?
Ditto above
4.  When do you typically talk to this person (i.e. when you need to vent, when you're at the bar, etc)?
No reason.  We just talk occasionally.
5.  What was the last thing this person did to make you mad?
Nothing.
6.  What's your most recent memory of this person?
Our messages to each other on Myspace recently.
7.  If you had to characterize this person as an animal, which one would they be and why?
A dolphin - beautiful and intelligent
8.  What's one phrase that only you two would know and understand?
I'm not a freaky-stalker-person
9.  If you could tell this person one thing, what would it be?
Sorry for not writing back to your message yet.
10.  What is one thing that this person is known for?
A very nice MLP Arena member.

Number 6
1.  How long have you known this person?
Goodness, almost two years?!  How time flies, even when you're not having fun!
2.  What's one thing you like about this person?
She makes me laugh.
3.  What's one flaw you wish you could change about this person (be honest!)?
Nothing.  I like her as she is.
4.  When do you typically talk to this person (i.e. when you need to vent, when you're at the bar, etc)?
Whenever we get half a chance to speak, we do.
5.  What was the last thing this person did to make you mad?
Zilch.
6.  What's your most recent memory of this person?
She gave me some advice on colleges and MLP plushies earlier (Not connected to each other obviously!)
7.  If you had to characterize this person as an animal, which one would they be and why?
I can't think of any white animals printed with strawberries! :P  Um, maybe a kitten, since that's what I associate her with?
8.  What's one phrase that only you two would know and understand?
How do I pronounce your name?
9.  If you could tell this person one thing, what would it be?
I miss you, and hope we'll see each other at the CON this year.
10.  What is one thing that this person is known for?
Working hard to organise the Convention

Number 7
1.  How long have you known this person?
Probably a year or so
2.  What's one thing you like about this person?
Just her being herself
3.  What's one flaw you wish you could change about this person (be honest!)?
None
4.  When do you typically talk to this person (i.e. when you need to vent, when you're at the bar, etc)?
When we have a snippet of "pony gossip", or "just because".
5.  What was the last thing this person did to make you mad?
She didn't do anything.
6.  What's your most recent memory of this person?
She enquired after a pony item I was selling
7.  If you had to characterize this person as an animal, which one would they be and why?
A chameleon - it changes it colour to blend in with the crowd.  She was so well camouflaged at the Con last year, that I never got to talk to her. :(
8.  What's one phrase that only you two would know and understand?
What do I call you?  MLPL, DB, or H?
9.  If you could tell this person one thing, what would it be?
Haven't heard from you in a while?  Are you still interested in the bag?
10.  What is one thing that this person is known for?
Having many aliases on the pony boards.

Number 8
1.  How long have you known this person?
Since January
2.  What's one thing you like about this person?
She's a good singer
3.  What's one flaw you wish you could change about this person (be honest!)?
There's nothing wrong with any of my friends, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends!
4.  When do you typically talk to this person (i.e. when you need to vent, when you're at the bar, etc)?
When I have something to say!
5.  What was the last thing this person did to make you mad?
She didn't do anything to make me mad personally, but...
6.  What's your most recent memory of this person?
She told me about a new MLP computer game that's coming out.
7.  If you had to characterize this person as an animal, which one would they be and why?
Another mythical creature - the Pegasus.  Beautiful, and they're supposed to be able to sing too.
8.  What's one phrase that only you two would know and understand?
"Head of marketing in the UK"
9.  If you could tell this person one thing, what would it be?
Can't think of anything still to be said.
10.  What is one thing that this person is known for?
Being a fantastic singer

Random of your Top 8: Pick only one friend per question.
1.  Which friend do consider the closest?
Hmmm...it's between Laura, Elisabeth and Caroline, but it entirely depends on the day.
2.  Which is most like you?
Elisabeth for her goal, Caroline for her character
3.  Which is least like you?
Can't think.  They all share one thing with me...
4.  Which is most outgoing?
Laura, or so I've been told.
5.  Which is the biggest flirt?
I'm not going to put anyone down here.  These surveys mess up friendships...
6.  Which is the biggest beer slut?
Ditto above.
7.  Which is the most attractive?
How can I say?!  You're all "attractive" in different ways. :P
8.  Who's the funniest?
You've all made me laugh at one time or another
9.  Who's the the smartest?
You're all smart in your own ways too!
10.  Who's the most obnoxious?
Well, I know who comes to mind, but I can't say here, can I?  (It's one of the two people who I'm 99.9% sure will never read this though, so I'm sure it's not you!)
11.  Who's the best driver?
Well, since five of us are too young to legally drive, and I don't know if one of the remaining three drives, it's between the last two, but since I've never been in a car driven by either of them, how can I say?
12.  Who's the worst driver?
Ditto above.  It will be the one who isn't best though!
13.  Who's the most popular?
On Myspace?  I think it's Janyse.  No idea when it comes to "real" people though.
14.  Who's most likely to go to jail?
I don't think any of them are likely to go to jail...but you're all full of surprises...
15.  Which is most likely to go home with someone from the bar/club?
I don't think I'd better say...
16.  Which is most likely to strike out at the bar/club?
Laura, but only to defend a friend.
17.  Who's most likely to have your back in a fight?
No comment.  (This is really fascinating for you all, isn't it?  I hope YOU come up with better answers when  you re-post this...as, of course, you will. . .I don't think :P)
18.  Who's the loudest?
Only ever heard five of them, and three of them only on the internet or TV/CD, so can't really nswer.
19.  Who's the most reserved?
No idea.
20.  Who's likely to get married first?
Twenty.  Er, I mean no answer.  (NOTE:  For those of you who read my MLP Magic stories, that was a hint.)
21.  Which is the most generous?
Well, two of them have given me gifts for no reason.  So one of them, I guess.
22.  Who is the most artistic/creative?
Ele.
23.  Who's most likely to talk behind your back?
None of them....I hope!  No, honestly, they either know me well enough that they wouldn't want to, or hardly at all, so surely they wouldn't bother chatting behind my back.
24.  Who's the best advice giver?
Laura
25.  Who can see right through you/read you the most?
Caroline
26.  Who makes you smile the most?
All of them do.
27.  Who irritates you the most?
None of them.  I might irritate them, but they don't annoy me at all!
28.  Who's your shoulder to cry on?
Laura, Elisabeth and Caroline jointly.
29.  Who's most athletic?
Well, I think the answer to that is obvious.  But I'm not going to be first to say... *Yawns*
30.  Who's most likely to cock block you?
Considering, I'm a girl, I guess that means protect me from someone.  Laura.  Yep, I've put a  lot on you throughout this survey, haven't I?  Sorry about that.  It's just I know I have to write back to you sometime so you're on my mind, I guess.  *Pampers* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment