Tuesday, 31 July 2007

So much to do, and so little time to do it.

Current mood:  excited

Pony Bank: 1.00gbp

This is only a short blog, because I need to get up at 5.30 tomorrow morning in order to get to Great Yarmouth, and I still have other stuff to do before I go to bed.
I really just wanted to say that I'd kept off the snacks, and done my quota of exercise for the day, so I now have one pound saved towards my Singing and Dancing Pinkie Pie.
Today, we went to Ealing Broadway, and I picked up the Argos catalogue so that I can gaze longingly at her photograph.  It says she's to be an Argos exclusive over here, and also claims that the Ponyville Teapot comes with two ponies (shows Sparkleworks and Merriweather), but I think that may just be a misprint.
I also went in TKMaxx and spent the last of my pony money (Yep,  I'm bad! :D), meaning I need to start from scratch to get the money for Pinkie.  But the money was spent on two worthwhile objects - Puzzlemint's Grand Puzzleventure, who I didn't even know was in the UK, and a yellow t-shirt featuring Bubbles, which I'd never even heard of!  I wouldn't have spent the money, but I didn't know if I would ever see them again, and the Puzzleventure is so much fun!  (Although I can't even figure out the easy level, especially since I can't turn up the colour on our TV's gaming channel!  Well, that's my excuse anyway...)  It's great to hear some more of Janyse Jaud, Tabitha St. Germain and Kathleen Barr though.  Anybody know who Sew-and-So was played by on that game...or Starcatcher and Twinkle Twirl for that matter?  I'm pretty sure the latter two are not Lenore Zann and Chiara Zanni...
Thanks to those of you who left me various comments/messages yesterday.  I shall get back to you on the 2nd, when I'm in less of a rush!  Sorry about the delay, and thank you for your patience. :)
Good night!
Best wishes,
An-Over-Excited-Desiree  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment