Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Learn to use the doorbell first, people!!! >:(

Current mood:  annoyed

I am so sick of rude people.
The house is a mess, so we can't go to the door to anyone, for fear they might want to come in!
So today I'm sitting on the floor photographing some ponies for my Myspace MLP photograph album, and the next thing I know, Mum says (from the sofa), "There's a man at the window!"  She was obviously in a state of utter shock and disbelief.  I looked up, and saw, sure enough, a man with a clipperboard, standing right on the other side of the glass, and staring straight at ME!
Of course, in my usual way, I shot behind the living room door and hid there, and my Mum followed me.  Meanwhile, the man went to the doorstep and finally rang the doorbell.  Why the hell didn't he do that in the first place? Why would you come up to somebody's living room window and peer inside first?!
He knew we were inside, and when we didn't go, he started shouting abuse about how we were "squatting in the rundown house".  We could hear he was Irish, and reckon he must have been one of the unemployed Irish immigrants who find refuge in Grotsville, and spend all their benefits on alcohol and drugs, meaning they have to find work, doing up people's houses in a cowboy-builder kind of way!!!   He left about two minutes later, having given up on us, but I can't help but feel he'll be back.
And tomorrow, I'm going to be on my own, while Mum goes to the dentist.  My Canadian e-friend and I are supposed to be making a recording of a favourite song together via webcam, and I know she's geting up really early and making a special affort because this means a lot to us, and I'm still going to do it...but that weird man rather ruins the effect, since I'm going to be looking over my shoulder to see if he's peeking through the window again the entire time!
I know we live in a weird way anyway, but there's no reason he couldn't use the doorbell!!!  People really madden me!!!

Anyway, that's enough of my whining.  I'm off to bed, then tomorrow I'm giving my Myspace a makeover!  It's been the same pony-fied page for far too long!
Best wishes,
Desiree   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment