Monday, 19 November 2007

In My Thoughts...

Current mood:  sympathetic

I was going to type a whole load of rubbish about my own weekend, but instead I'm now going to dedicate this post to one of my Myspace friends, who lost her father on Friday.  I won't disclose her name in case she doesn't approve of me plastering this all over my blog, but I just want to say you're in my thoughts and heart right now, and if you want to talk anything over, I'm here for you.  Please don't feel sorrow for him.  He's at peace, and in a far better place now.
Keep smiling, even if that does seem hard right now.  I never knew your father, but from all you've told me about him, I feel sure that's what he'd want you to do.
With my deepest sympathies, and a massive hug especially for you,
xxx  Desiree  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment