Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Darn it!


Current mood:  happy
 
David bought a new camera on Saturday evening in time for Gibraltar, and expected me to learn how to use it in time.  (Pretty last minute even for his standards, huh?)  I think I did quite well - I'm taking pretty good pictures, know how to re-charge the battery, can play back and delete what I don't want.
BUT it appears to have some kind of feature where I can e-mail photos to a friend.  I tried to e-mail a couple to myself, thinking I could post them on here, and maybe keep this blog updated through the internet connection here at the hotel.  But I can't figure out how to send the photos, so that idea has gone down the drain.
I've had a great time today - the tour guide picked me from the group to feed one of the resident barbary apes, and kindly took a photo of me doing so (a much better photo than I could have taken, may I add!)
However, our trip to Spain has been cancelled due to lack of interest. *Sighs*  We are hopefully still going to Morocco on Thursday though.
I have to dash again now.  There's a man in line to use the computer.  Why he can't use the OTHER computer in this room now that Mum has finished is beyond me, but...  That's posh folk for you, I guess.
I'll tell  you all the details of this trip as soon as we get back.
See you all soon!
Desiree Skylark  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment