Monday, 10 August 2009

Just a short note to say...

Current mood:  hopeful

It's too late to write a proper blog now, but I noticed that my Myspace blog is working again, and figured I'd write a couple of lines.

Basically, David is supposed to be having broadband installed at Woodberry from tomorrow.  We thought he meant that someone from BT was coming over to set it up tomorrow, but apparently not - HE is to set it up himself.  God help us.  He couldn't even figure out where the cables connected on this computer, hence I still have to sign in as a guest every time I access the internet!  I hope he'll let me "help" and set it up myself - that was the only way we got online at all last time.

Anyways, if its successful there shouldn't be any more blog-less days due to technical issues.  And I should finally be able to watch some stuff on Youtube and work on my voice acting again!

I'm hoping to start sleeping over at Woodberry from Saturday night (my carpet is arriving the day after tomorrow, but I want to be here on Friday for Intelligence anyway! ) and also that the ponies should be able to start travelling over there too, so the Rescue Home is officially moving at last.  Although don't hold your breath - I've been let down so many times over that house now.

Well, I think that's all for now.  I'm just writing some lyrics for a "farewell to Perivale" song to perform and upload to my profile if we can get the connection from Woodberry tomorrow night.  Wish me luck!

Best wishes,
Desirée Skylark  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment