Friday, 11 September 2009

Oh, blast.

Current mood:  happy

Well, David just let me use his computer (and broadband connection) here at Woodberry, but I didn't know in advance that I was going to have a chance to use the internet so I didn't bring my blogging notes or headphones so I can't really do any of my jobs.

Still, I thought I'd let you all know why I disappeared off the blogging scene for a while; my stupid dial-up connection is refusing to let me submit blogs again.  I shall be back as soon as it lets me start again though - I have so much to say about the last few days!

I think I'll go and do some work on my Myspace profile now - my summer theme  suddenly looks rather out of date...

Hugs hugs to everyone who has continued to support me and readmy blogs throughout sll my problems!

Best wishes,
Desirée Skylark  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment